Quality Business Solutions, located in Parkville, is looking for an experienced administrative professional who is detail-oriented, able to learn quickly and retain, and able to quickly and correctly work with percentages and fractions.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated and not afraid to identify and recommend solutions for enhanced productivity.
- Answer phones and talking with customers
- Conduct and document customer service surveys
- Maintain records and other documentation
- Billing, collections, some A/R and A/P support
- Preparation and verification of lease and service agreements
- Check invoices for accuracy
- Work with all departments to ensure excellent customer service
- Use of and data entry in various software packages
- Assist other administrative staff with their workload when needed
- Other duties as needed and assigned
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A pleasant and positive attitude
- A record of good attendance (very important)
- A proven record of initiative
- A team-first approach to tasks and interactions
- The ability to handle multiple priorities
- The ability to protect confidential information
We offer a competitive salary, vacation and personal time, free parking, health and life insurance, a 401k plan and a pleasant and casual work environment. Work hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Salary requirements must be submitted with resume to Janey DiMartino at email@example.com.