Quality Business Solutions, located in Parkville, Md., is looking for an experienced copier and multi-functional printer technician to support a territory in the Baltimore metro area. We are only accepting applications submitted by United States citizens who possess at least two years of field experience repairing copiers. If you don’t have copier repair (not printer) experience, your application will not be considered.
The qualified applicant must have the requisite experience with copier maintenance and repair, good customer relation skills and be self-motivating, responsible and detail-oriented. OEM Trained Copier Field Technician qualifications are a definite plus – as well as some basic IT knowledge.
- At least TWO years of copier (not printer) technician experience in the last five years.
- A basic understanding of electrical and electronics theory, working understanding of basic electronics troubleshooting.
- Competent mechanical aptitude, including the skillful use of various common hand tools.
- A basic networking knowledge and experience installing drivers and configuring scan functions to e-mail and folders
- Professional business appearance.
- Solid business communication skills
- Clean driving record
- Ability to drive a company vehicle or delivery truck
- Ability to pass a drug test and background check.
- Self-motivation, responsible and detail-oriented mindset
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Company car, fuel and insurance
- 401K, Medical and life insurance
- Pleasant work environment and team-oriented staff
- Annual reviews
- Training classes (computer-based and classroom) and seminars