What Makes QBS’ Service Different?
It’s our team of highly trained service technicians, each armed with the right tools, training and a proactive attitude toward machine servicing and repair. Their goal is not to just fix machines; it’s to prevent issues by adjusting and replacing critical parts before they fail.
We call this our Total Call Service Policy.
Our Service Department features:
- Computerized service dispatch with remote & on site technical support
- Single service invoice billing for multiple machines & services
- Live Technical support, Remote meter recording, Low Toner Notifications
- KM-Fleet & FM Audit accounting and system monitoring software
- Account Review of all Printers/Copiers MFP’s/Mailing/Website/IT Services
- Remote access & on-site IT support
- Customer service surveys to ensure satisfaction
Service Guarantees: All-inclusive program: All parts, labor, drums, developer and unlimited black and color toners are included in this program.
Equipment guarantee: The proposed equipment is warranted by QBS for up to 8 years, provided that it is covered by a QBS Maintenance Program.
Response time guarantee: We guarantee to respond to a service issue within 4 business hours. Our average service response time is 2 business hours.
Replacement guarantee: If the equipment specified is covered by a QBS maintenance agreement and becomes unrepairable, we will replace it with similar equipment at no additional charge.
Loaner protection plan: If we are unable to repair your equipment within 8 business hours of our arrival, we will provide a loaner for your use at no additional cost.
Lease upgrade options: With QBS’ lease program, our customers can upgrade at anytime during the course of the lease term without any penalties. This ensures that they always have the most productive and economical technology as needs change.